Merry Christmas!

So much for managing to post something in November! Here we are, moving at speed towards the end of December, and still nothing new on the blog ... Perhaps the New Year will bring fresh enthusiasms or ideas. Once again, if you'd like to discuss a particular Lamb title, do please leave a comment below or get in touch via my email or personal website. See my Profile for contact details.

Meanwhile, I wish all the readers of this Charlotte Lamb romance blog a Merry Christmastide and a peaceful New Year, whatever you believe and wherever you are in the world.

Now I'm off to tuck myself under a duvet for the festive season, with a large box of chocolates and a pile of old romances and other books I didn't manage to get around to reading or re-reading this year. (Anything to avoid the kids and the turkey.) And if he's lucky, I may even let my husband join me!

See you all again in 2007.

Jane x

Comments

  1. I dont have any specific suggestions for a CL title that I would like to discuss. I will say that I like the books from the late 1970s-early 1980s the best.

    My favorite CL by far is probably STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 24 and I've been a fan of Charlotte lamb ever since my teen years...I search far and wide just to get hold of her novels. I love her work! I love her writing...thank you for putting up this blog, it really made my day. :) Be back soon! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment!

If you have a favourite Charlotte Lamb novel to share, please tell us why you loved it - along with a brief outline of the plot, if possible.

Popular Posts